.

Happy International Women's Day!

Every year on this blog, I like to celebrate International Women's Day by posting a video of some wonderful KICK-ASS women who live their lives OUT LOUD. They are great role models for the rest of us, showing us how to be brave and be ourselves!

So this year may I present . . . the Advanced Style Ladies of New York! To paraphrase some of their words of wisdom:

Dress up for the theatre of your life every day.

You don't want to look crazy, but look as chic as you can.

Before 80, you lie about your age. After 80, you brag about it.



This video is a trailer for the full-length documentary which is coming out in the summer of 2012. There will be a book too. And there's a blog called Advanced Style where all this madness started.

Thanks to Suzy8-Track of I got stuff on my mind for introducing me to this great video!