.

The Mystery of Puberty, Part 2


The other girls' astonishing and inexplicable transformation at puberty remained a mystery to me until I was grown up and finally understood my true lesbian nature. Then everything fell into place and I finally understood.

When all those girls hit puberty, it jump started their heterosexual orientation. I reached puberty too but no heterosexuality kicked in for me. Boys remained the complete doofuses they always had been, as far as I was concerned. Why on earth would anyone go all gaga over them?

It probably speaks to my good self-esteem or perhaps my big ego that never once did I think that perhaps there might be something wrong with me. Oh no, it was the other girls. They were all weirdos. I knew I was perfectly fine. And I was, LOL! A perfectly fine young lesbian, although one who was completely clueless about that fact.